About Dan Futoran
For over 20 years Dan has produced quality graphic art and illustrations. His emphasis has been on medical illustration, and many of his works have been published in medical journals, corporate marketing publications, instructions for use manuals, and on trade show posters worldwide.
When not poring over graphic design tutorials, and creating new artwork, Dan spends his time taking exhausting bike rides around the L.A. and Orange County areas.
Dan provides the following services: conceptual or technical illustration with Photoshop and Illustrator (and not just limited to medical illustration), general design for print and web in InDesign, corporate branding, presentations in PowerPoint, trade show banners and posters, and logo design.
For professional endorsements and testimonials from other professionals, with whom I have either worked with or worked for, please click here.
In the past I have provided graphic design and illustration services for:
- Medtronic (graphic design, illustration, video production, presentations, trade show media, etc.)
- California Space Authority (graphic design)
- iFixit.com (illustration)
- Sapphire Engineering (illustration)
- Dako Corporation (illustration, image processing and editing with Photoshop, graphic design, video production)
- Diagnostic Biosystems, with Jan Moon, art, director: (illustration, image processing/editing in Photoshop, trade show media)
- Celerus Diagnostics (image processing/editing in Photoshop)
- Pfm Medical USA (illustration)
- Electronic School Supplies (ESS) (catalog, designed two websites)
- Robert L. Futoran, M.D. (website design and development)
- Mentor Corporation (illustration)
- Evoke Interaction (illustration)
- Gebauer Company (video production, editing)
- KCP Incorporated (illustration, video production)
- MacroPore, Inc. (illustration)
- Strategic Vitality LLC (logo design)
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (illustration)
- EHSConsult (emergency flipcharts, illustrations)